Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Formular Vee Festival held at mondello park on 21st and 22nd july

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
here is today's email sent out by mondello to over 3000 signed up members they even mention eircooled its a first for mondello trust me on this they are backing this and hoping it will be a success. They have also put up some good prizes for the auction on saturday night.

http://www.mondello.ie/news/251.htm

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Statoil coffee? I wouldn't take it if it was free.

The normal coffee is crap but the Latte / Cappucino machine is the best out of all the garages...plus they have Vanilla / Caramel shots! It's the simple things that get me! ;)

Do they still have Statoil stations in Cork? :)

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
cannot wait for this, ive never been to a f.vee meet, but theres a real buzz up here of excitement, looking foreward to meeting you guys, even "J of the oval", "the funniest guy ive never met" dont let me down!!, otherwise you will get a headlock with added skull rub, "gratis" natch!!!

Bugs all packed up, im tenting it like a gaybo!! but cannot friggin wait safe travels down/up/across folks.

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
i think this leads to a banning.!!
Piss off Ben! Otherwise me and the bright yeller t4 will be being banned too 8)

This is me and the mrs first go at camping, and Ben has promised us if we're feeling list or lonely hell spoon us through the night now that Britt isn't camping 8)

As for you and the tent, I knew that time you visited the scout camp in the middle of the night it was for A reason, just didn't know you stole their tent too 8)

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
By the way the mrs wants to bring the dog down with us, it's a jack shit (half jack Russell /half shitzu) does anyone know if a no dog policy or anything?

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
first camper already there all the way from the north he is settled in for the night, to answer a few questions camping is in the paddock as for dogs its noisy but as long its on a lead it will be fine. Try and get down earlyish its easy enough to find the eircooled camping spot its at the left hand end of the paddock im parked there with the camper and a large grey truck.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Best of luck with the show. Hope it all goes off well and that loads of cash is raised for Barretstown. I may not be VeeDubbin tomorrow but I hope to drive up anyway in the daily.