Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dubshed 2013 April 7th

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Dubshed 2013, Kings Hall, Belfast, Sunday April 7th.

Brought to you by the guys at GTINI its probably the best VW show in Ireland at the moment. Its possibly the most professional with the highest standards as far as show cars are concerned attracting cars an mags from across the water too.

Unfortunately its 99% H20 but there's sections for Aircooled, Vans, Ratlook and Porsche.

Our own Trevor Brady has been a serious player in the past!!

Here's a taster from last year an even has brief shots of 2 Eircooled cars.....

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Over 600 dubs, I've been there in waterpumpers past 3years, but nboc have about 20 aircooleds going this year

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
serious player!! first time I've been called that :ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping to be there this year in the shitty golf if I get it finished in time. It's a great day out, I hope we get good weather on the day :)

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
not that I saw. there were a couple of trade stands but that was it as far as I could see.

jim1500

June 1, 2007
think there was a cars for sale bit in theory altho most just parked up and put for sale on them throughout the show. Trade stands, polished stickers shiney bits and gsf etc. Autojumble would be great, there a guy i got bits of before at mosney i text about it as had plenty good used air and waterpumper bits but dnt reply so doubt if go.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
so who's going sunday? I might take a scoot down to take the piss out of tsar whilst he waxes his dolphin.