Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
The is locked up you can't get into it any more. the HSA closed it because workers are not allowed to go in to clean the ashtrays and collect glasses because of the smokefree work enviroment rule so they had to stop using it.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
He would get away with it now.
Just the way he did it only a few days into the ban

Yeah they seem to be getting a bit more lax about it now. You look at Rody Bolands in Rathmines where the smoking area is actually indoors when you walk in the front door to the place. Also, initially when the Grange in Deansgrange surrounded their smoking area with perspex they were told to remove it, but it's back up now and has been for several months.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
i think ross may have suggested this before...

j. foxes sounds like a great idea, but im with hugo, i'd like the idea of a few creamy pints, so why not consider arranging a sorta eircooled social? hire a mini bus, drop of and collection at one or two central points....?

any thoughts...?

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
i think ross may have suggested this before...

j. foxes sounds like a great idea, but im with hugo, i'd like the idea of a few creamy pints, so why not consider arranging a sorta eircooled social? hire a mini bus, drop of and collection at one or two central points....?

any thoughts...?

Do you think it would collect us here in cork and drop us back as well
:lol::lol:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I had tried organising this before and it fell flat on its face. I'd be on for it though. We could just go the whole hog and do a camping trip though. Not much difference really unless we go into Dublin city and we can just get the nitelink home.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
dunno how im fixed for this, 2 sick cars at the moment, trying my best to sort them, and am returning to work monday on light duty..........i will know mon or tuesday.