Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
So does that mean your Clutch Cable is installed Alice? :D

The Queens pub is a nice spot. I was out by Vico road last week and it was still closed.

It certainly is. Brian was very good, and travelled over to my house after work one of the days and fixed it. I watched so I'd have a bit of an idea if it ever happened again, so I learned somethin from it anyway :) I can't wait to get her out for the next meet! Pity about the vico road. Well we must travel that road and around dalkey and killiney durin the summer when the evenings r bright :) U'd get a few nice pic's up killiney hill or at killiney castle :) Possible 2011 calander material!

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
It certainly is. Brian was very good, and travelled over to my house after work one of the days and fixed it. I watched so I'd have a bit of an idea if it ever happened again, so I learned somethin from it anyway :)

Good stuff...and good man Brian!:respect:

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Unfortunately I cant make it this month. Van wont be on the road that week, but will definitely be back for the May run. Last month was a great meet. I hope you get as dry a night this month.
Graham

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Unfortunately I cant make it this month. Van wont be on the road that week, but will definitely be back for the May run. Last month was a great meet. I hope you get as dry a night this month.
Graham

May is going to be an intresting meet.
The surpize should be there.

Lookin forward to it.Well have the extra hour in the evenin too which will be great!

Forgot about that, we'll get a chance for a spin then.