Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Thanks for the comments guys, apoligies it was so filthy. Never got a chance to wash it.

ya mikey,no wonder u want to see the back of the golf,
looks good.what colour red is that?

Very true Pete - Tornodorat Red its on the more modern Volkswagens.

I had a nightmare finding the colour I wanted and picked that, its looks well.
A few months later I saw the exact colour I wanted on the cover of Volksworld.

Brian

Club Member
Club Member
January 28, 2007
Dublin
bugz.jpg

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
great meet, my 1st in nearly a year!! ( my bad!)

mickeys car looks great, loved the new look.

IMG_1112.jpg

couldnt make the run, old bluey was showing signs of her long lie up, thanks to rascal for the help clearing the blocked idle jet, hopefully she will be sorted for the terenure run.

these cars owned by guys with tiny penises then turned up after the bulk of the aircooled brigade left :)

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
and after you lobbed yer lad off, you could give duts a bell, i believe he has the proper piece of kit to repair any "short commings" that u may have ;)

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
That Corvette passed me on the M50 a while ago, I couldn't keep with in and I was in the daily, its very fast for a 40 year old car. I thinks its owned by Alan Stapelton he use to have a few nice beetle and was part of SVF.

3nero

Club Member
Club Member
November 12, 2008
Co. Wicklow
I used to have a '79 transam almost identical to that one.....it was the worst car i've ever owned or driven. It also seemed to attract white mondeo drivers wearing dark blue uniforms, even when it was stood still :helpme: