Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Lets hope the summer we're having fecks off this Wednesday and a dry winter arrives.

1) Brian Raferty.
2) vwbeetle1500.

We could do a bit of a run if people want or not.

G

Anyone mind if I drop by? I appreciate I am not not a paid up member and I am trying to sell the Karmann, but as I am only up the road in Leopardstown and do have a soft spot for aircooled vw's I would like to go for a look. :helpme:

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Anyone mind if I drop by? I appreciate I am not not a paid up member and I am trying to sell the Karmann, but as I am only up the road in Leopardstown and do have a soft spot for aircooled vw's I would like to go for a look. :helpme:

Of course we don't mind.... the more the better!

G

Thanks, now my wife won't beat me! Name is due to a long battle with the small niggley jobs that made the car a nightmare... Which I will gladly divulge to anyone who will listen. All sorted at this stage that I got time to do it step by step. The deal with herself was that she gets baby number 4, but I had to get time to get the Karmann sorted before baby arrived! Baby arriving August 8! Karmann was 99% sorted by June 22! Amazing how women's minds work...

I presume you are meeting in Stillorgan on Wednesday?

Real name Padraig. Norman would be easier to explain to foreigners...

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
1) vwbeetle1500.
2) Dirtydug(Ste)
3) SteveR
4) Lazy
5) Brian Raftery
6) Hugo
7) KnK
8) Banaltra (but sadly in the daily as my neck is still fooked)