Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork Motorfest

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Just off the phone to Robert who is running the event, he would have perfered if we had prebooked a spot for the show, but he said that he will see what he can do. He requested that we should arrive as early as possible, 10.30 at the very latest. so that we can be assigned a parking spot for all aircooled cars to be parked together. so with that said what the story on meeting up before hand and heading in all together maybe getting a convoy going?
Theres a petrol station just outside Fermoy on the old cork road, an opel dealer right beside it afaik. that would be a good meeting point, then a 3min spin out under the motorway and onto corrin??

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Theres a petrol station just outside Fermoy on the old cork road, an opel dealer right beside it afaik. that would be a good meeting point, then a 3min spin out under the motorway and onto corrin??

Thats great Brian, how bout meeting there at 10.00 or 10.15.

Coxy and Mac were and what time will we meet up at?

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
What's the story for to-morrow? Who is going to be meeting up at the petrol station at 10.00 before going to the show?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Not sure if I can be arsed in this weather, I'll see how it is in the morning....

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Just Back from Cork Mart's Venue , Some Great Exhibitor's there already I Will meet in the morning Brendan again only if weather improve's which it is suppose too !!!!!!!!!!!
There's Sunshine hear this evening between the Shower's.

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Just Back from Cork Mart's Venue , Some Great Exhibitor's there already I Will meet in the morning Brendan again only if weather improve's which it is suppose too !!!!!!!!!!!
There's Sunshine hear this evening between the Shower's.

Sun is shining here at the monent aswell so finger crossed