Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork Motorfest

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Might go too if i'm up & running. 'Twas ok last year even with dillon flying round the place on a scooter!

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Any one else interested in going to this?

Come on the limerick and Tipp lads we can get a bit of a convoy together on the way down to this.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I probably won't know if I'll be able to make this till friday. I'll give you a buzz then if I can and meet ye en route

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'm not one of the Tipp lads. But I might pop down for the day, depending if I get work off.

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Just off the phone to Robert who is running the event, he would have perfered if we had prebooked a spot for the show, but he said that he will see what he can do. He requested that we should arrive as early as possible, 10.30 at the very latest. so that we can be assigned a parking spot for all aircooled cars to be parked together. so with that said what the story on meeting up before hand and heading in all together maybe getting a convoy going?