Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

convoy to hessisch from belgium mid june

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
Oh i am still trying to get photos to upload but i am having problems with my damm computer .i have spent almost all day trying to get them sorted its driving me MAD at this stage LOL

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
013.JPG014.JPG019.JPGthe local cab drivers (AAA cabs ) were very helpful they kept there lights on so we could see what we were doing and they brought us some spare fuel line from there garage. we got the problem sorted (but not before setting fire to the fuel line while refitting it LOL). when we were back up and running pete made the tea

Reactions: RattyOval

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
we got off the ferry and headed for BBT in Belgium .
we were not far across the boarder into Belgium when pete said that we would need to get petrol
and yes a few minuets later we ran out. and this time Britt it was pouring rain
:lol:
so pete headed off in search of fuel . while he was away i tried to flag down any passing motorist
but all they did was drive on past . which was abit dissapointing when a oval bug passed then a notch and then a T25 all english reg and all going to the same place :helpme:
pete got back but had no luck getting any fuel so he decided to walk to the nearest petrol station .he hadnt walked far when a car stopped and picked him up . took him to the station and brought him back :D.
so in whent the fuel and off we went again
039.JPG037.JPG038.JPG

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
they all diesel suckin farmers round there.
got soaked walkin through the waist high grass between m-way and side road.
was surprised and happy the dyke between them was dried out;not that it wouldve made me much wetter.

fair play to the man who stopped
20km round trip for fuel (y)

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
after driving through pouring rain (with no wipers LOL) thunder and lightening we arrived at BBT
there were vws parked all over what is basically an industrial estate so we picked a spot and put up the tent .
we didnt bother to peg it down or use the guy lines . that night it PISSED down and the tent leaked .
i was woken up to pete saying that he was getting wet :D at this point i was still nice and dry but not long after the water started flooding my sleeping bug :mad: so i got up and went off taking pics
054.JPG179.JPG180.JPG181.JPG

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
we arrived at Hessich Oldendorf without any problems .we made our way to the camping area which was a football pitch
just outside the town .

348.JPG349.JPG350.JPG351.JPG381.JPG353.JPG354.JPG357.JPG362.JPG364.JPG366.JPG368.JPG369.JPG372.JPG