Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Citywest Hotel - car show - This sunday

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I just rang the hotel and gates open at 12 noon TOMORROW......not 25th May as I was told!
Anyone going?

Last edited:

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
I just rang the hotel and gates open at 12 noon TOMORROW......not 25th May as I was told!
Anyone going?
i think ill go over and have a look,
i was sure it said the 18th on the sign in athlone but some site did say the 25th

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'll see how the day pans out. I might head up to have a look and see what's on offer.............not that I have ANY money to buy :ROFLMAO:

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
Ya Cathal, i went over nothing too exciting. there was a nice MG and a few nice mercs a couple of beetles, not really worth the trip, still it didnt rain and i suppose you could spend the day doing worse

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
Any nice Beetles for sale? It was a classic car sale more than a show yeah?

2 beetles for sale, early 70's 1300, they looked solid enough, are you in the market for something?
Ya purley sales, and €7 a head to get to see it a bit irish me thinks!

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
No, not looking for anything.....curiosity only!
€7 to walk around is pulling the pee a bit. Surely the sellers should pay a fee to show and sell and visitors should be free to walk around.

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
No, not looking for anything.....curiosity only!
€7 to walk around is pulling the pee a bit. Surely the sellers should pay a fee to show and sell and visitors should be free to walk around.
The sellers paid a fee also talk about creaming it both ways

Last edited:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
It's Fedex mentality - $130 to ship one brake rotor from US to me, then they charge another €10 plus VAT when it arrives.