Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Citywest Hotel - car show - This sunday

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I was there last year and it wasn't the best about max 50 cars for sale most of them were from two UK companies selling lots of Merc's, Roll Royce and Jag's. There was a guy selling a VW Karmann cabrio in from Italy last year. It cost €50 to sell a car and about €5 in to look. its out door in a cornered off part of the car park

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
If it's a nice day for drive yes go to it,City West Hotel is just off the N7. He has shows in other place throught out the year I think the next one is in Athlone it might be closer to you. But if you come up to Dublin I'll meet you there if you want?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I might. I saw something recently that looks kind of fun but if I got an offer I might sell it. I was thinking of possibly selling the car without engine, wheels and fun bits but I know that I could get home tonight and decide to take it for a blast on the motorway and take it off the speedo, then I'd decide to keep it!!!! I do need to do the link pins soon though.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I remember the fibreglass split rear window craze from the late 90's.......luckily not many people did that here. I think I remember 2 or 3 at the Kilcommon show yrs ago but that's about it.

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
If it's a nice day for drive yes go to it,City West Hotel is just off the N7. He has shows in other place throught out the year I think the next one is in Athlone it might be closer to you. But if you come up to Dublin I'll meet you there if you want?

Anybody Know when the Athlone show is on? i was in athlone a few weeks ago and noticed a sign for it, but cant remember what date and cant find it advertised anwhere.