Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Bishops court - Camping

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
i was planning on staying at the track on saturday night,probablly wont be shitting till i get to the start line.have an empty glove-box just in case tho..

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
is anyone going to a campsite on Saturday night?

if so, which one? Have you pre-booked already etc cos if nobody is and the craic is going to be at the strip then maybe we'll all just dump at the last petrol station or bottle it til the next morning when the portaloos arrive... ;)

what about tents? Is there ANYWHERE at or even nearby the strip that a tent could be put up? I'm hoping to have the van but plan B is a tent...

Cf10

Club Member
Club Member
July 20, 2012
Louth
www.twitter.com
I'm pretty sure we're hitting up Castlewellan for the saturday night. Although I am a bit unorganised and may not make it up till Sunday at all.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Ok guys, my sincere apologies for not keeping you up to speed as I've been away for a few days.

Toilets will be on site from friday, they will be located away from the area designated for camping (out on the farthest reaches of the drift track) but will be a couple of minutes walk away. They will be available to use.

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
I,m back from hols Sat. should make it home at lunchtime, throw the family out of the van, then straight to bishopscourt campsite, see ye there :)

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
the bishops court track will be open from 4pm Saturday for those staying over, the gates will be locked at 9pm. if you think you will arrive after that then message me .... tzar , john !!!!