Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Bishops court - Camping

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Will there be a porto loo?

no but every camper will be issued with one of these:

1024px-Wine_Corks.jpg

Cf10

Club Member
Club Member
July 20, 2012
Louth
www.twitter.com
Now then, who's up for a spot of camping the night before??

I was at Castlewellan last year at a car show, and looks like a great spot for camping, I'd be up for camping there if there were a few heads up for it?

Otherwise, I'm up for camping at the track too. Whats everyone else planning?

10 more sleeps!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow

I was at Castlewellan last year at a car show, and looks like a great spot for camping, I'd be up for camping there if there were a few heads up for it?

10 more sleeps!

We hope to be up to camp on the Saturday - hadn't even considered any other venue than 'on-site' at the track...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois

10 more sleeps!

call me lily-livered but I'd be up for camping at a proper campsite the night before. I don't need to be on-site at the track at the crack of dawn. It's not like I need to prepare my car or anything...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
what a bunch of gayers, all that gucci hardstanding and none of you want to come and help us set up.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
why have a clean yellow bucket when i can supply you with one of my finest plastering buckets.

weehouseplaster09.jpg