Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

VDubbin

Club Member
Club Member
November 17, 2011
Limerick
Aussie plates still on the Beetle I'm guessing? Seems like crazy money to me, engine and genuine Fuchs notwithstanding.
And you're still left with "that" woodwork...

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Needs a little work, as do all classics. -

Either fix it and ask more or describe what work it needs so a potential buyer will know if its worth the 10k

Kg69

Club Member
Club Member
August 30, 2012
Cork
3 way mains hook up

3 way mains hook up

image.jpg This mains kit is on sale in halfords for 20€ at moment. Great yolk if you want hook up on site. It would be hard to assemble components for price! Normally 50€

Alan B.

June 22, 2011
offaly
Deckle was fairly crusty looking around the bottom edge and the windows had some bubbling around them. Interior looked surprisingly good. The aul lad sent me some pics he took as he was looking round it. Lad that bought it was a younger guy. Collected it that evening. Father's raging he didn't put his hand up more

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Deckle was fairly crusty looking around the bottom edge and the windows had some bubbling around them. Interior looked surprisingly good. The aul lad sent me some pics he took as he was looking round it. Lad that bought it was a younger guy. Collected it that evening. Father's raging he didn't put his hand up more

There is a nearer one to your Dad than Waterford.

Its not 10 mile from Tullamore, 65 or maybe a 66. Needs a good bit of work, but dont they all.