Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
hello! just saw this GT beetle for sale on D.D. and wondering if anyone knows the car,or looked at it?
i miss having a beetle to drive everyday and have someone interested in me T4 for about the same money-
it think if it had solid sills it would be worth somewhere near the asking price?
i will try put a link here,but i'm not sure i know how..
many thanks.
colm.

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/volkswagen-beetle-1600-gt/11042802

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
thanks Cathal-i might try and get over there tomorrow evening if its still for sale.i'd love to know how long ago it was restored.

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
sound man-would be so much easier to get out of bed for work in the morning if that was in the driveway i think!
what is the gt gearbox code,if you dont mind?is it hard to spot without having the car on a lift?

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
thanks for the help with that lads.this machine was sold yesterday before i could get through.hopefully see it out on the road sometime..