Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

dee

Club Member
Club Member
February 4, 2015
Cork
Thanks Lads. Will get that changed.

It's my neighbours car, labour of love. Unfortunately it's now finding itself parked up most of the time in a basement car park as he hasn't the time to enjoy it.

I'm still convincing myself not to buy it even though I know it's not big enough to use as a daily drive....:sucks:

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Looks and drives like new because it fuckin is new,it's had everything changed except the vin plate and the chassis number.
i wish it was on adverts so I could slaughter him.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Maybe he doesn't know? He might have bought it from the last ad as that was in Clonmel wasn't it? Either way, I love the line about the private collection: i.e. the various owners have been trying to offload it for years after each one got burnt!

I wonder does Screwy want a low mileage panel van?

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Maybe he doesn't know? He might have bought it from the last ad as that was in Clonmel wasn't it? Either way, I love the line about the private collection: i.e. the various owners have been trying to offload it for years after each one got burnt!

I wonder does Screwy want a low mileage panel van?

Ah Cathal, I'd say he does know what he has ;)....an avid seller of vintage autos me thinks...

Vw Bus.JPGMini.JPGOpel.JPG