Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

April 27th, 28th, 29th 2007 :: The Ring

S

Suze

So it's lookin like:

Suze & Paul
2cv
Magpie
Paddy Winnie Samantha & Natasha
Ruairi & Lucy

anyone else?

2cv

A friend of mine, Sean, who also owns a 2CV and a Beetle, might be joining me...

S

Suze

brilliant!!! :D bring as many as you can!!! everyones welcome, air-cooled or not!

We may have a polo 6n coming along for the drive aswell (and no ruairi not you! another one)

2cv

Great! I love the Polo... No seriously, I do. I had a 1989 red one before and i still regret selling it. It was great fun :)

2cv

I'm hoping the sun will be out tomorrow as well :) I want to drive with the roof open :)

S

Suze

Just so everyones clear.....

Meet at 10am tomorrow....
outside White Villa Farm
on the Cork Road, Killarney N22

2cv

Have taken loads of pics... Have to go through them and post some later on :)

S

Suze

Forgot my camera so no pics till 2moro. Great Day and what we were lacking in quantity we made up for with quality 8) 8) Brilliant weather, (thanks for the coffee magpie :D ) some great vehicle testing (hill-climbing, brakes and steering) , a wasp incident and a discussion on the merits of Fiat at Molls Gap made for an interesting day!

2cv

Completely forgot about the wasp incident! :)) I believe you took pictures of the whole thing? :)

I've downloaded the pictures from my camera, but can't upload them onto the site until this evening as i have no access to photobucket at work.

Those polish fellas at Molls Gap got me thinking about a fiat 126 though :)))))

S

Suze

video footage :lol: not just pictures!!

also remember that they said it would be crazy to drive it back from Poland :lol:

S

Suze

but since u didn't actually get the wasps opinion on that one we can never be sure :twisted: