Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

April 27th, 28th, 29th 2007 :: The Ring

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy
Suze & Paul
Claire, Tom Molly & Harry
Ross and Andrea
Ger, Georgina, Carla & Alma
Paddy, Winnie, Samantha & Natasha
Valerie,Liam and pony

S

Suze

lets hope we get the weather for it!! :D Main Street has opened up again (road works) so I'm hoping to get a good shot of all the cars/vans heading through Killarney

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I hear tents are very reasonable!!!!! Don't be afraid to come along camping with bug and a tent :) :) :) :)

Also, it would be great to meet up with some folk for the drive if they aren't free for the whole weekend 8) 8) 8)

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Im going to try and get some more done on my interior between now and then as well. Ideally Id like to at least get the headlining and cabinet doors in. Ill try and fit the tap for my sink as well and get the gas working properly too. The thing thats needed now is paycheques! And to get them I need to work, and if Im working, i dont have time to be working on my van! :roll:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Ah well look, if I was to list the things Id like to buy for my van, Id be here typing all night!

Projektzwo heavy duty bumpers,
Tristar mirrors,
Tinted windows,
Intercooler,
Suspension raising kit,
Drive shaft decoupler,
All terrain tyres,

The list is endless, and its all ridiculously expensive! And none of that stuff there is for the interior! The joys of being a car enthusiast!

S

Suze

Claire said:
I hear tents are very reasonable!!!!! Don't be afraid to come along camping with bug and a tent :) :) :) :)

Or if you're not up to camping Pm me and I'll pass on details of a B&B or hotel :D

S

Suze

Just finalising the route and wondering does anyone have any reservations about "hill climbing" or going on the ferry? :?:

2cv

Hi guys,

count me in as well. i'll be bringing either Cecile or the new aircooled addition, the GS.

S

Suze

Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy
Suze & Paul
Claire, Tom Molly & Harry
Ross and Andrea
Ger, Georgina, Carla & Alma
Paddy, Winnie, Samantha & Natasha
Valerie,Liam and pony
2cv & Cecile/GS

:D

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I'll try my best but we are practically carless right now. The Golf is still in the garage, the Polo is drinking oil at a rate of 1/2 litre per 500 miles and the most reliable vehicle of the lot is getting a makeover in Sligo!!

(Anyone want to buy a Polo or a Golf by the way :))

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
i think i will sell the GTI, but there are a few issues with it and i couldn't sell it until it is 100% perfect - it is just not in me - so god knows how long that will take!!

S

Suze

if the weathers good we might even brave the campsite for saturday night :lol: