Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

April 27th, 28th, 29th 2007 :: The Ring

S

Suze

BUMP!

less than 2 weeks to go!! :D :D :D

rossbeigh.jpg

S

Suze

i want to get the route finalised this week so does anyone have any objections to some hill climbing or going on the ferry? :?:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
:evil: BALLS!!!!! Cant make it! Sorry. I cant get the time off work, yet again. Were short staffed and Im being sent out to do the sound for the Nurses strike outdoors on Friday, rig a show on Saturday and go to Ennistymon again on Sunday. Feck it anyway. I was looking forward to this and so was Andrea. She's working on Friday and Saturday too.

S

Suze

good news is the forecast is for showers and sun... :D looking outside today it's the best we can hope for :lol:

S

Suze

Has everyone booked in? All sorted accomodation wise?

is this the final list?

Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy :) :) :)
Suze & Paul :) :)
Claire, Tom Molly & Harry :) :) :) :)
Ger, Georgina, Carla & Alma :) :) :) :) can u pm me a contact no please?
Paddy, Winnie, Samantha & Natasha :) :) :) :)
Valerie,Liam and pony :) :) can u pm me a contact no please?
2cv & Cecile/GS :)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
:oops: just can't make it - Tom is snowed under with work - lots of campers required for Summer and lots of other work too - my group of students is here from France and I need to be here - sorry guys - you southerners are going to have to keep this one going? :wink:

Round up some more folk from Cork, Limerick, Kerry etc - lots too in Clare and Galway - short enough drives :) ...sorry - really wanted to go shopping aswell :(