Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

April 27th, 28th, 29th 2007 :: The Ring

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
http://www.eircooled.com/showevents.aspx#Ring07

The Ring of Kerry is undoubtedly Ireland's most popular scenic drive. Starting and finishing in Killarney on Saturday morning (convoy leaving campsite at 10am) this drive will take us through Killorglin, Glenbeigh, Rossbeigh, Cahirciveen and to Valentia Island followed by Portmagee, Waterville, Sneem, Kenmare and finally throught the famous Molls Gap back to Killarney to experience some of Kerrys famous hospitality.

On Sunday, those who wish to can visit Killarney National Park - 10,000 hectares of mountain, moorland, parkland and waterways - or visit the Killarney Outlet Centre for some retail therapy.

S

Suze

rossbeigh_beachfront.jpg

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
Ruairi
Edel
Lucy
Suze
Claire, Tom Molly & Harry
Ross and Andrea
Ger, Georgina, Carla & Alma

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy
Suze
Ross and Andrea

S

Suze

Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy
Suze & Paul
Ross and Andrea
Paddy, Winnie, Samantha & Natasha

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Has anyone sent another application form to Richie? We need to be thinking ahead here :) I think it is great that as your family starts up you are buying a camper and a bug - I was only saying to Tom last week that it baffles me how people put "selling due to baby" in classifieds - a baby is the ultimate reason to buy a camper - great craic for kids. And they are not that expensive (babies that is!!!) - not for the first few years anyways.

S

Suze

Claire said:
they always have sunshine in Killarney!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

i guess that means I have one of those little rainclouds that follows me around!!

Good Luck Richie & Lorna :D