Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

AGM, 6th Jan 2008

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
was a good day.

was great to meet everybody.

i have a few normal pics too, but i can't leave photoshop alone.

hope you get home safe britt.

porchewheel.jpg

flowerbug2.jpg

bug1.jpg

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Good to meet everybody today and put face to the name (some of ye anyway ) :wink:

Coxy I did offer to help tidy up but I don't think you heard me...

..I was doing 50 through Buttevant at the time. :lol:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
JustinOval said:
Good to meet everybody today and put face to the name (some of ye anyway ) :wink:

Coxy I did offer to help tidy up but I don't think you heard me...

..I was doing 50 through Buttevant at the time. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

M

mango

looks like it was a great day out well done coxy. i`d love to have seen your neighbours faces when they looked out and saw what was outside

richiemack

February 2, 2007
Galway
thegreenplanetblog.com
Great day, thanks for everything Coxy, the dogs were well fed, and the baby wore himself out yawning at Ruairis speeches so he slept the whole way home!!! Great to meet everyone again, and those we hadnt met before!

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I don't know how to make the pictures any bigger? :oops:

Edit: Brian you are putting in a link and an image. If you just click on the copy image in photoshop(the bottom one), all u do is then paste that into the post.
Deckie

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Great day out despite the weather, it was nice to see so many people make the effort to turn up. Good to put faces to names and all that...

Huge thanks to Coxy and Grace for the big spread...and to airhead for the Gazebo... :D

Fair play to Roadcow for making the long journey down from up north to meet up - that's proper effort! :shock: :D

Only a few more photos to add along with the others...

P1062086.jpg

Who wouldn't be sh!tless if they saw this coming up behind them? :lol: :lol:

P1062088.jpg

P1062090.jpg

P1062092.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Guys & gals,

Thanks for your comments. I couldn't have done it without Grace it has to be said.

I have to say it would have been a disaster if you guys had not made the effort to attend and make it a success.
I still can't believe Britt leaving at 5am and looking fresh as a daisy all day long.....I'll have whatever you're on Britt :lol:

I can also confirm that as of now my neighbours have not asked me to leave! The gazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebo must have gotten them talking and questioning my sanity :lol:

Nice weather would have been good but I think we were lucky enough to not have heavy rain all day considering the time of year.
It was great to finally meet you guys although I'm sure I'll get the names mixed up at the next meet :roll:

Again, thanks one and all for making the effort to come along today and making this a success.

Coxy

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
kvinyl said:
P1062086.jpg

Who wouldn't be sh!tless if they saw this coming up behind them? :lol: :lol:

Well especially if I was looking like this in the drivers seat!...
EPSN3522.jpg

:lol:

Thanks again for everything, Coxy and Grace. It certainly wouldnt have gone nearly as well if it wasnt for your hospitality.