Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] 70's beetle radio (non working is fine)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
:lol:
Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Chandler is challenged to go for a few days without making any sarcastic remarks!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
OK, I've stopped sniggering so here I go........I have a one that may be a little too small for your hole but I'll bring it on Saturday and you can decide whether you want to slip it in or not but don't blame me if you find it's bangin around in there cuz it's too small. You could always stuff the back of your hole to stop the rattles!!!!

Well Coxy, you know my moto is give everythin a try, but i fear since its too small I might be disappointed. But sure we'll give it a shot and see how much it rattles. There will be plenty there on saturday to have a look and see how well it fits!!! As brian said, its not a standard sized hole, so though kobat79 suggested to try and fit 2, I dont think the hole would realistically be able 2 fit 2, and anyway, steve cant even find his one at the moment, so might be pushed to find a 2nd 1 on saturday!!!!!! i'd be happy enough to just find one with a comfortable fit :)