Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

6th January 2007 :: Club Launch

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Oh god. Sorry to hear this. Is your hand badly burnt? At least theres no garage time involved for your car. I actually remember you pointing out to me in the car park when we were looking under the bonnet of your car that your heater hose had come loose. Anyway yeah, definitely get a fire extinguisher, and try to get a foam one instead of a powder one. The powder cakes up in the bottom of the extinguishers rendering them fairly useless, as I found out when I had my fire!

2cv

Thanks for the tip! The hand isn't too bad. The burns are only superficial apparently, so I think i got away with this lightly :)

2cv

I'm not that daft :):):) There are no fuel lines on the side of the car where the fire was :)

2cv

Just testing this photobucket site...
PICT0513.jpg

2cv

yep seems to be working grand :)

you'll never guess what i've been checking out on ebay today... :)

2cv

Yes Ruairi, it was one like that :) I realised that i will have to save up a lot of money before i will be able to afford one, but i will have one one day :)

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
just back from Nice - I see I missd a great party - wil have a good look at the photos this evening.

HUGH

2cv

If that person (you know the one we can't mention in case his wife Claire finds out) is interested in a 2CV, I think i might know of one that'll be for sale shortly.

A friend of mine is after buying an original irish one, 1978, on original plates. Needs a bit of work but the car will be cheap i suppose.

If that particular person from Sligo, Mr T. R., is interested, he should let me know :)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
2cv said:
If that person (you know the one we can't mention in case his wife Claire finds out) is interested in a 2CV, I think i might know of one that'll be for sale shortly.

A friend of mine is after buying an original irish one, 1978, on original plates. Needs a bit of work but the car will be cheap i suppose.

If that particular person from Sligo, Mr T. R., is interested, he should let me know :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: just tell us how much Dave...that ..along with a piccie first and chances are we'll probably have it :roll:

2cv

As soon as i have more information, i'll let you know! Might be as early as this weekend...