Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

23rd August 2008 :: Back Axel Workshop :: Brian's Workshop

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I've had a couple of calls about this already, and distance dosn't seem to be a problem for some people, one guy is from Australia coming in an Australia bay window via Holland :cooool: so is there anybody in Ireland interested in attending. Common get your car's and vans out before the rainy season is over and you put your car/van away for the winter. Plenty of room for camping.

Directions from Dublin turn off the N5 on the Swindford bypass at the sign for Kiltimagh (R320),

Last edited:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
If I can get insurance sorted on my new van I'll be there Saturday morning through Sunday morning

Last edited:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Well yeah the Westy has landed (I think - AFAIK it is in Dublin port now) but I mean the T25 - I bought Georges T25 as a daily driver. I must stick up an old post about what I am up to for my fanbase to keep up to date.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
chair2.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Just to let you know, I had said that we would use the GT but I have no way of getting it to Brian's house from where it is now in Padraig's house so that rules Burty out unfortunately:sorry:

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Just to let you know, I had said that we would use the GT but I have no way of getting it to Brian's house from where it is now in Padraig's house so that rules Burty out unfortunately:sorry:

Unless you want to have an engine overhaul workshop at my house the day before Brian's gig...:D

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Yeah, you're right. She likes working on engines on her own, doesn't like sharing the joy with any one else...

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
At least one person is looking forward to this weekend…...

Attachments

• DSC00683.jpg
    DSC00683.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0