Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1972 RHD Karmann Beetle Cabriolet

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Love this pic of 'back in the early days' of the vert, with her then two older brothers (56 Oval & 60 Panel)....

IMG_2835.jpg

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Why would we ring Screwy.........??

Haha, that really looks like people r to contact screwy, hehe!!! I should of rephrased that! Sure u know what screwy is like 😝

I'm sure PJ would disagree tony after his recent purchase of his lovely white convertible 😜

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Sorry to hear about the accident Alice, best of luck with your recovery and good luck with the sale, at that price you wont need much luck

... the car was fitted with an original set of Porsche Fuch alloys ... I changed the look a number of years ago by changing the Porsche rims for the original wheels

If someone wanted to reunite the car with the Fuchs that can be arranged

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Just reminded me to say that it'll be at the Barn, Bugs and Wags Show in Castledermot on Sunday if people r interested in checking it out!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Myself & Beag drove Alice's Beetle from his house to Barn Bugs & Wags and back yesterday. The 1300cc motor is a really strong motor with lots of torque and combined with the 1600 gearbox it was happy at motorway speeds there and back. It's a cracker.

Yesterday was the first time in about 2yrs I was in it on a long journey and I had forgotten just how well it drives. I lost count of the amount of times people waved, smiled and took pics, even the cop on the M8 doing speed checks gave us a smile and a nod as we passed by.

This is a screaming deal for someone whether they decide to refresh the paint or just enjoy it as it is.

Thanks for letting us use your Beetle yesterday Alice (y)