Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1964 Patina'd Bug - The POS!!!!

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
.......And I'd swear to Jesus himself that I'd kick the livin shit outa ya!!!!!

:lol::lol:

i dont see what ye are all worked up over.... this yoke was dragged from a ditch :p Ratty001.jpg

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Another cool project going for peanuts when nobody has any money! :(

Sorry to hear you're selling it on...imho i think this would make a nicer car to hold onto than the yellow bug...but thats just me! ;)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Yeah, but the yellow car isn't yellow at the mo and it's not even a full car because we've cut it up but haven't replaced all the metal yet so this is the easiest one to move on. Kev kindly offered to store it at his place so I could store it there until everything else is done eh?

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
If only I had money.. I hope this goes to a good home.. And really hope it's kept ratty.. Such cool patina shouldn't be painted over I think.. But each to their own.
Good luck with the sale Cathal .. (if that's what you really want)

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Sorry to hear you're selling it on...imho i think this would make a nicer car to hold onto than the yellow bug...but thats just me! ;)

MHO too - much prefer this.

....Kev kindly offered to store it at his place so I could store it there until everything else is done eh?

So why not take him up on the offer, ya big hairy langer?
I guess you knew you'd get some stick for getting rid! I'd have it in a shot if i had the moolah. Hopefully whoever gets it doesn't ruin the paint job on it.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Well if its a time rather than money issue, you should think long and hard, you've the rest of you life to build it, eventually you'll get round to it!!! As long as you've do dry storage!! Old cars hold their value so you wont loose money, but in 2 years the same car could be harder found and twice the price!! - Especially if Britt keeps cutting them up to fit in containers!!!!