Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Looks like the weather is going to hold out, anyone up for a spin to Dun Laoighre or Powerscourt?

ringo <3 maxine

Club Member
Club Member
September 28, 2010
Dublin
1) vwbeetle1500.
2) Dirtydug(Ste)
3) SteveR
4) Lazy
5) Brian Raftery
6) Hugo
7) KnK
8) Banaltra (but sadly in the daily as my neck is still fooked)
9) Ross and Aoife

Where you going for dinner?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Arrived home from work, and was going to the shop....wouldn't start.
It's on charge at the moment, so I'll probably be late.
Want to give it a good two hours on charge.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Were are you meeting for somthing to eat as by the time we get the little fella off to bed it will be closer to 8 id say?

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Good meeting this evening! Very good turnout and some new faces which is always nice. Powerscourt arms wasn't a bad spot for dinner but the lasagne wasn't great. Still, I'd give them another chance though considering 13 of us descended on them 10 minutes before the kitchen closed with no reservation.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Bit of a slow start for me, the beetle is charging fine touch wood.
Starter motor is nearly knackered, a belt of the hammer and it got me to Enniskerry and home.

Really good meet, probably of the best roads I've driven on, great spot for food too.

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Good turnout today the best in a while. Mikeys bug is totally transformed with the wheels and suspension mods.
d481428e-cc62-b06f.jpg

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
That was a good meet, I couldn't make it up for meet at Micky-Marbh so I met up with the rest of them at Enniskerry.
It was a nice change of scenery an better again a shorter spin home for me!nice to see a few new faces too.

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Fair play to PJ for making the trip up. What was the final count?
I think at Stillorgan we had
1 Ghia
1 Split
1 T25
3 Bays
8 Beetles
1 Volvo

Didn't take many photos
d4814285-de55-d07b.jpg

d481428e-de6f-3c95.jpg

d4814285-de7d-efe5.jpg

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Nice to finally get o a meet. It was a pitty I was'nt able to head on with you guys. Was under time constraint with baby sitter :-(. The joys of parenthood as I write this at this hr n ive been up over an hour too!

Hopefully make another meet.

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Looks a great turnout, and mikey the car looks pure class.. Doesn't look like the same car at all.. Well done..
Sorry I missed it, but I had a better offer.. I was taken was taken out for a birthday dinner last night :)

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Great turn out last night..... good to see so many new faces/cars.

We decided to have a bit of a run so we headed over the mountains, past Johnney Foxes and straight on down to Enniskerry. A serious road for testing the brakes!!

Had some good food in the hotel.... my cod and chips was great. Think we've found a new location to head too on the Wed nights.

Well done to PJ for making it all the way from Port Laois! Hope your trip home was uneventful.