Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Webers, Crank, TypeIV etc..........

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Pair of Spanish ICT's, not Empi copies, includes manifolds, linkage and filters, I also fitted the correct emulsion tubes, mains, airs and idle jets so no longer Bedford CF internals. These made a nice solid 90bhp on my 1905 before it went bang.......!! €300 ono
View attachment 23223

CB 74mm C/W 8 dowel crank, mains and big end journals reground .25mm, good to go...... €150 ono
P1030429.jpg

Here's a set of Empi H-Beams, discoloured due to heat and some scuffing and small chips due to bearing break up, however I reckon they should be fine, worth a pop at €100ono
P1030430.jpg

2 x Scat Dragfast bus shifters, Bottom one is virtually new €90, top one €70
P1030431.jpg

Have loads of TypeIV bits, 2ltr pistons, barrels, air boxes, short blocks or any parts within, new set of lifters, complete set of good tin-ware, rods etc, etc............ ask if you need anything I might have it...........

Can bring parts to Jon's.........

Ta,

Pat.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Patrick my good man, I shall relieve you of a shifter you call Scat and for that I will cross your palm with 90 of your European monies.

Good day.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Sir Patrick, I would also like to impose myself upon you to acquire said other Scat shifter if it so pleases you. A not inconsiderable bounty of €70 shall be yours if you so desire it. Collection via the noble Jon or Coxy The Bold or another of your choosing would be delightful.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Sir Patrick, I would also like to impose myself upon you to acquire said other Scat shifter if it so pleases you. A not inconsiderable bounty of €70 shall be yours if you so desire it. Collection via the noble Jon or Coxy The Bold or another of your choosing would be delightful.

Does't thou have some Scat in need of shifting?

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie

Salutations to you Mr. Kelleher Sir,

I hope this message finds you in fine fettle and enjoying the bracing climate of the West!

I will reserve said Scat shifter for you in anticipation of full payment of agreed monies and deliver the

goods to you personally at the gathering of my good friend Mr. J White Esq. (Gentleman).

Good day Sir.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Does't thou have some Scat in need of shifting?

Indeed and sure it's the result of a week of partaking of fine, thick ale (and carousing aplenty with most bosom-ist of dandy ladies) that my water closet has ceased to function due to blockages most foul.

...also, it's a gift for someone after I wrecked the shifter out of their bus a while back...rather...

vw fan

February 24, 2015
Dublin
Hi I have a project type 4 engine in need of two cylinder heads (cracks exhaust valve seat issues) it's an 1800,would 2litre pots fit without machining? Thanks,

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Hi I have a project type 4 engine in need of two cylinder heads (cracks exhaust valve seat issues) it's an 1800,would 2litre pots fit without machining? Thanks,

Pots and heads swap straight on, the only difference between the 1800 and 2ltr is a 66mm crank as opposed to 71mm and 93mm pistons against 94mm, so your bottom end with a 2ltr top end will give you 1832cc...........

vw fan

February 24, 2015
Dublin
Thanks, don't suppose you would have two used cylinder heads, and set of pots pistons for sale, bit of a long shot I know, thanks, brendan :)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I didn't get to see you on Sunday to hand you that brown envelope full of cash so I can brown envelope you electronically if you have a paypal address? ...........ooooooof, that sounds duuuuurty when I read it back!

Anyhoooo, PM me your paypal and I'll get you a euro or two Patrick.