Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

wanted vw beetle

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Dillon, I'm just wondering why you're suddenly looking for a beetle? I'd understand if you were after a wrecked bay for parts. Aren't you about to start the resto on your camper? Wouldn't you be better putting the €500 into that?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
have we not been through this before? You agreed to buy that roadster shell I had and you had even brokered a deal with Riggsi for the chassis that it would come with.

and then you had agreed to buy some beetle from Beetlejuice66. I presume it's still over at his place like my roadster shell is at my dad's place.

don't make promises you're not going to keep. If you want something buy it, if you have no intention of buying, keep schtumm.

To prove I'm not a complete prick I sent you a very genuine link to a resto project beetle in Killaloe, Co. Kildare over on type2ireland. It's real cheap too, from a nice chap selling it and not that far from you in Fermoy. Maybe I'll restore it for you too, I'm that nice :ROFLMAO:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Dillon, I'm just wondering why you're suddenly looking for a beetle? I'd understand if you were after a wrecked bay for parts. Aren't you about to start the resto on your camper? Wouldn't you be better putting the €500 into that?

Sure that wouldn't get him far with the rust on that bus:eek:

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
I go off for a cup of tea and come back, and half the threads gone. Whats the story.................:sos:

Can ye not play nice for five fekking minutes. :eek:hhwell:

Dillont..come back here, we have unfinished business,

tim