Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Volksworld

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
So who's going?
I'm flying out from Cork on Saturday morning and back in that night with Martin Murray and a few others.
Justin's not allowed go because there is a fear that he may buy something :ROFLMAO:

T

The Prodigy

Brian Raftery's organised a group trip as usual so I'm tagging along. Not sure how many in the group but we'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Favour time!!!!!

I've been trying to find one of these for ages as I want to load up Burty with some nice 70's accessories. I haven't been able to find the right rear window louvre for the GT - I found and bought 2 of the pre 72 ones which are smaller so can I ask that if anyone sees one for sale at the show in good nick that they pick it up for me and I will pay you or call me 086 1665577 and I can meet you and buy it?
I hope to hit the swapmeet area as soon as I get there to try and pick up some accessories.
Thanks peeps!
Coxy
Autoplas1.jpg

autoplasfitted1.jpg

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Don't worry Coxy, if there's one for sale it will still be there when you arrive. ;)

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
The swapmeet is the frist place everone heads straight to, so all goods parts go quickly. We usually get there about 11/11.30. I'll keep on eye out for your venetian blinds.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
just booked my flight...left it a bit late so got a bit roasted by wonderful Aer Arran...:wallbash:

...see ye at the bar @1pm