Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VolksWorld 2012

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Will be there also. This is my tenth year. Hoping somebody will present me with a "Decade in attendance" cake or teeshirt at the show! :)
Have you any display in the show Wayne? Looking forward to seeing the progress on the rolling chassis...

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Will be there also. This is my tenth year. Hoping somebody will present me with a "Decade in attendance" cake or teeshirt at the show! :)
Have you any display in the show Wayne? Looking forward to seeing the progress on the rolling chassis...

Darren ............. Rolling Chassis Will Have The Shell on Top This Year & Finished :) Here's Link To Some Pic's ............ Roll On VolksWorld

http://www.waynemacvw.com/blog

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'd love to go to VolksWorld again but I'll be at Dubshed for the first time all going well. It's on the Sunday in Belfast...

rashers

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2011
Dublin
I'd love to go to VolksWorld again but I'll be at Dubshed for the first time all going well. It's on the Sunday in Belfast...

Oh, like the look of dubshed, was going to fly over for volksworld but I did that last year and at least I could take the bus up to dubshed (assuming its moving)

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
not sure what day im going yet may take a run up early sat morning. do gates open at 10 still?

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Coz Eilish booked the ticket for Friday, not Saturday as she had thought! Made it to the desk to be told your not listed as a passenger! Why not? Coz your plane flew out yesterday!

Doh, so we jumped in the car an drive to belfast, good night out followed by Sunday at Dubshed!