Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vage show 2009

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
am trying to get time off work, won't know until friday.

am dying to see rockys bus!

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
How about this, as many as can meeting up on the way down for a large convoy of beetles ,vans, etc.At the minute there is some from Galway, Shannon, Limerick and Tipp head down. We all could meet up some where on route.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Well I was chattin to a few of the tipp guys, and I'm suppose to be meetin them in Cashel in Mother Hubbards car park, just off the motor way. i don't know how convenient that may be for people coming from Galway, but they may be taking the Waterford/Tipperary road from Limerick anyway. Just thought I might throw that in if its anyway helpful!

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
heres a plan to get us all meeting up for a convoy.
The people from Galway,Shannon,Limerick will be heading down by the same route-limerick,Hospital Mitchelstown,we could meet up in Limerick
The people from Tipp.are meeting up in Cashel, probley going to head down through Cahir, Mitchelstown and on to Fermoy
We all could meet up in Mitchelstown, it wouldn't be putting anyone out. What do ye think?

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
heres a plan to get us all meeting up for a convoy.
The people from Galway,Shannon,Limerick will be heading down by the same route-limerick,Hospital Mitchelstown,we could meet up in Limerick
The people from Tipp.are meeting up in Cashel, probley going to head down through Cahir, Mitchelstown and on to Fermoy
We all could meet up in Mitchelstown, it wouldn't be putting anyone out. What do ye think?

That seems good from the Tipp side of things, we are picking up a few in Thurles, Cashel and onto Cahir for our last straggler, then on Mitchelstown and onto Fermoy, Any of the Dublin members will be coming our route so they are free to join us at any point along the way.....So Mitchelstown sounds good for a meeting point from a Tipp point of view !

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Yep, Mitchelstown would suit me perfectly. Someone just say a time and location. There's an Aldi or Lidl on the outskirts of the town I think. How about the carpark there?

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Mitchelstown where we will all meet up so, just need a time and place, Aldi car park woud be good if there is one there. What time would suit everyone?

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
You coming from Limerick or Kilkenny Rez?
I'll be leaving from Limerick (Pallasgreen to be exact) but I was planning to take the back roads until Mitchelstown. Its much shorter that way for me. I could meet with you somewhere en route if you want to?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
We'll be taking the back roads from Limerick as well so we can meet up en route if you want. We'll be going from the main Tipp road to Caherconlish and on that way.