Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vage & Octane Meet

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
VAGE & Octane Meet
1st Feb, 9:30am, Harvey Normans, Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Cork.
This is a static show but with the option of an aircooled cruise afterwards.

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
lads this is a meet that octane have been having for a while around the country titled "cars and cofeee",have been one or two at this location,basically heads show up ,grab some bad coffee from local store and stand around talking and tyre kicking ,this month they invited the vage club along and we are extending that invite to eircooled peeps that might be around,hopefully be a good mix of cars around weather permitting .

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
i'll take a walk down for a look. the coffee ain't that bad from the nearby spar either.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
i been meaning to take the bus out of hibernation for a few days anyway.

i'll be there weather permitting.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
all us old fogeys will be there so with our anoraks. hope the boy racers don't happyslap us or steal our runners.

met.ie...tomorrow they'll forecast for sunday....

Winds will moderate during Saturday, with showers largely dying out. Turning cold, with frost Saturday night.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
Sunday will become dry in all areas with sunny spells developing; however, with moderate to fresh, southeast to east winds setting in, it will feel rather cold.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
bus in the drive, ready to roll. after sitting for 6 weeks, started right up.

what time is everyone going to be there?