Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Transport needed

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I need to move a Beetle from Wicklow to Limerick on or before this weekend. Can anyone recommend someone with a trailer/small truck who could move it? A-framing isn't an option. Most of the larger carriers won't do it or are too expensive.

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Good rates with this crowd I hear....

photo.JPG

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
There's a car transporter trailer here in Galway if you need it for the weekend, not used it in a while but it should be grand for a bug...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
try the chap I mentioned in the "shiply" thread, he's based in Abbeyleix and seems like a sound chap. Has a flatbed truck....

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Where in Wicklow, I know a guy who used to hire his trailer but last time I asked about it he had sold it an had bought a truck, I don't know if he would do it or how much but I could ask?

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
cathal, i have a car transporter here if its any good to you. i know I'm well out of the way but you're more than welcome to use it.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Coxy they've a nice small truck with a winch.

I called in their services one day after I broke down outside a haulting site.

photo-1037.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
cathal, i have a car transporter here if its any good to you. i know I'm well out of the way but you're more than welcome to use it.

Cheers for the offer Paul but I don't have anything that can tow it so I guess it's time to buy a T4 or T5. Much appreciated though.