Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

the second air-cooled drag day

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
2014 event is again on a Sunday.

we have permission for the racers and crew to camp Saturday night at the track, this should help them that have a long way to travel . if you want to break up the journey home then your welcome Sunday to camp up at mine.

note!! camping at the track will be a low key affair , not a bug jam style rave Deckie!! lol.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
sweet, camping at the track will make it easier on the head, not having to drive on the morning of the racing! Any plans for a dyno day on the Saturday Dave?

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
sweet, camping at the track will make it easier on the head, not having to drive on the morning of the racing! Any plans for a dyno day on the Saturday Dave?

no dyno day trev ,

we might have a dyno day earlier in the year before one of the other open drag events at bishops court.

there are plans afoot to have a sprint/drag event at Stormont parliament buildings ,up there drive, on Saturday the 23rd august.
this has not been confirmed. the event is invitational only .if it goes ahead there will be all sorts of race cars there , including me and ben. I think there are plans for show and shine , but worth coming up to for a watch . ill keep you posted when I know more.

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Thanks caddy-clause... Best Christmas present yet!... :p

Will i I keep my title of quickest bus?... Doubt it.. But you can be damn sure I'll be there rippin' it down the strip and grinning from ear to ear all the way... :D

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
*Gutted*

Just realised we'll be in America for this.
Been planning route 66 for the past few months and we fly out a few days before it. :(

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
*Gutted*

Just realised we'll be in America for this.
Been planning route 66 for the past few months and we fly out a few days before it. :(

yeah, I'm gutted for you. God, you have to go on a touring holiday of the States. You poor thing...

;)

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
ah balls, ill have to buy a big engine now.....ill have to think of a good one to tell the missus,im running outa lies at this stage.