Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

The Brekkie Roll - 10yrs On!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
The Cottage Tea Rooms just phoned to say that they are really looking forward to welcoming Eircooled tomorrow and that the pantry is stocked!

See you all there tomorrow morning.

Time to kick 2020 off and get our VeeDubs moving again!

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
thanks for the weather warning tony but saturday is fine. Sunday is the really bad weather so if people aren’t back home 24 hours after the brekkie roll then we have a problem :ROFLMAO:,
saturday may be wet but not until the late afternoon/early evening and no wetter than any other day in ireland! And besides, the breakfast roll stickers have been printed .......with saturday’’s date on them :ROFLMAO:

i know i didnt go but any chance of a sticker
thanks cathal got them this morning

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It was a cold day for sure but inside in the cottage was toasty and the food was great too. Considering the panic over the weather, which as expected didn't arrive until late Saturday night, we had an excellent turnout of enthusiasts in their aircooled VWs (& Porsche ;)) as well as their daily drivers.
It's always hard to make the effort to get out and go somewhere on a cold morning but it's worth it when you can meet up with your mates, have a laugh and chat VeeDubs.

Thanks to CM Signs for the Breakfast Roll stickers. A top job as always :rate01:

Maybe we'll do another one later in the year if people are up for it?

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
of all the shows that are shown and apart from the normal club vw shows would it be possable to pick another one or two to fill up the year

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
PJ here. That first breakfast roll at Wheelers Grill Room in Limerick was one of the most memorable mornings I had in the last 10+ years. I must say that I enjoyed my time in the VW club with a great bunch of people. I am no longer in the VW scene as I don’t have cars.

I went through a period of depression for a while after my accident and I probably won’t be driving again. I have moved into town now and I am in a better place both geographically and mentally. I am walking everywhere, as everything I need is in walking distance and I go canoeing and am part of a walking group. I have lost a fair amount of weight as well, without even trying to.

I must say though that I enjoyed my time in the club while I was in it. I also apologize for the texts some members received from me and for some of the things I posted on here in the past. I had mental issues going on at the time. I might try and make it to the AGM next Sunday to catch up with everyone...

Reactions: JustinOval

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
PJ here. That first breakfast roll at Wheelers Grill Room in Limerick was one of the most memorable mornings I had in the last 10+ years. I must say that I enjoyed my time in the VW club with a great bunch of people. I am no longer in the VW scene as I don’t have cars.

I went through a period of depression for a while after my accident and I probably won’t be driving again. I have moved into town now and I am in a better place both geographically and mentally. I am walking everywhere, as everything I need is in walking distance and I go canoeing and am part of a walking group. I have lost a fair amount of weight as well, without even trying to.

I must say though that I enjoyed my time in the club while I was in it. I also apologize for the texts some members received from me and for some of the things I posted on here in the past. I had mental issues going on at the time. I might try and make it to the AGM next Sunday to catch up with everyone...

Great to hear your in good place now.
Deckie

Reactions: JustinOval