Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

stuff for sale

M

mango

rascal1 said:
A Fellow county man. I went to the Tech in Bridgetown... In the days when there were about one hundred pupils attending and all my brothers went after me.

I would like to buy those carbs from you to try out on the blue bus.
Not a great fan off non vacuum dizzy. I assume that it is not possible to get sufficient vacuum from a balance pipe between both manifolds. Will be down that way over Christmas and we can make the exchange.
is the Silver fox still open..

i`m actually a meath man been down here about 6 years now i know bridgetown school very well was working there this summer on the big extension you would hardy recognise the place now.what part wexford you from ? might know your brothers
poor nicky had to sell the silver fox to settle with the tax man they blitzed the quay there a few years back hit all the fishermen and businesses for big money. nicky now has a local shop and still serves up smashing food at the hot counter....mmmmm delicious
as for the exchange i`m around all xmas so i`m sure we can meet up

cheers

sorry ruairi if this falls through you can have first dibs

M

mango

kvinyl said:
mango said:
just the one pair of adapters

Thanks for that :D
I'm in two minds as to whether I need them or not so don't hold them on first refusal or anything like that. I travel up and down to Wexford quite a bit so I might give you a call or send you a pm the next time I'm heading in that direction...wouldn't be until the new year anyhow...

no worries if you want them next time you`re down get in touch

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
mango said:
the rack is the same as this one only a darker grey

what bits do you need for the oval ?

391089.jpg

Sorry I missed this
Is it like any of the ones on this page?
http://www.vwheritage.com/ssp/Exterior/Roofracks/?srchPart=AC898152010

Thanks

M

mango

dunno what happened the picture :? no it`s not like any of those ones it`s all steel don`t see them very often outside the usa