Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Stanford Hall 2017

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
As most of you know, I keep harping on about Stanford Hall - it is probably the best Vdub show I've been to, some great cars, great location and sweet tea rooms. Travelled over yesterday with Coxy & Sunflower Darren, enjoyed trawling through the swap meet area, some value to be had. I'll be back next year thats for certain, here are the pictures of the day.

Reactions: Coxy and Joe

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin

That's just a few of the many cars on display, and would highly recommend the show.

It's about a four hour drive from Holyhead or a 30 minute drive from Birmingham Airport.

O'Toole should have many more pictures to show. That's my lot.

Reactions: Coxy and Joe

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Great pics Mikey. I don't have a huge number of pics to post as I have to hold some back for the mag but I'll fling a few up. Brilliant show as Mikey said. Well worth the trip and with flights costing €40 and car hire only £60 for the day it was a cheap trip.