Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

selling my wizard

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
don't be that surprised, there are a few fine standard-ish bugs for sale on this site at the moment with little or no interest in them either. It's just a reflection of the state of the market at the moment :(

I don't mean to run down your car but if there is little movement in the standard-ish beetle market at the moment, there is going to be even less in the Wizard Coupe market. You're trying to find a veeeeeeery particular buyer which is even more difficult in these cash-tight times...

spread your ads around to try to cover as much of the country as possible maybe?

edje

August 5, 2009
wexford
wizard

wizard

thanks..i know its gonna hard...might have to ake a swap ...m8 of mine is selling cars...well,...no sales at all, only swapping...he swapped an 03 vivaro van for an 02 opel vectra diesel(mint)...the only way to go up in value these days is swapping,,,maybe thats the way is going now..

edje

August 5, 2009
wexford
can go for 3300 euros

can go for 3300 euros

allright..

found the car i want at a bargain...so need the money the money for it now...he would keep the car for 1 week, so have a week the tome to sell the wizard for that price....wizard can go for 3300 euros ...for 1 week only..unless,,,,,,

edje

August 5, 2009
wexford
has to go ,2200€ for the wizard?

has to go ,2200€ for the wizard?

hi lads, my wizard has to go,..would it sell for 2200€, losing good bit of money on it but it has to go...

can be seen in wexford...