Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Scooby Powered 1303

cormac

January 7, 2007
DUBLIN
1974 EJ 2.2 powered 1303 with 5 speed 911 gear box, 16" design 90'S. Body very good, chassis could do with some welding. Cheap speed 2500yoyo ONO. Cormac 086 8343812

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
trust me ladies and gents, I know the cost of such a conversion. This is a very good price for a lot of car :)

cormac

January 7, 2007
DUBLIN
Cheers Coxy:ROFLMAO:

The car is still 4 sale. This car will not suit most people due to its power plant etc. It is a project car as it would need some work to get it fully road worthy, and the price reflects this. I hate to use the "time waster" saying! I just did:eek:hhwell:, i say this because it is different from the normal and lads come out and kick the wheels:blink: and walk away after wasting my time:blink: because they never wanted to buy the car, they just wanted to see the Scooby motor and hear it running or get in it while i drive it down the road, i have given that up as its not insured and it drives the wife nuts as its so loud. But if there is someone really interested in it then they would be better giving me a call and i will run down the list of things that i would do to it before putting it on the road. And if ya are this interested after that come out and have a look.

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
Its like this car is teasing me.

I called up about it when it was for sale a few years ago before Cormac got it.

If 'Bluebelle' wasn't filling up the shed I'd have this in a flash.

Good luck with the sale!!

cormac

January 7, 2007
DUBLIN
If things go my way i will make an exhaust 4it, drop the front of it, fit disks on the front, sort out the charging prob and then go and have some fun. But its still for sale at the mo. So "lookingforbug" its still up for grabs and that is 2500yoyo or best offer. We won't fall out over a few yoyo 086 8343812