Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Run to Kinnity Castle

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
this clashes with durrow in case people are interested, i know a few of ye went to it last year. Thats all as ye were!

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Well i don't know PJ just lettin ya know that it was on, but i think i'd be goin to Durrow with or without me beetle it isn't a bad show. How many people would be goin to the show anyway??

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
1. P.J.
2. Horizontal (Aidan)
3. 69bug (Liam)
4. Beag (Graham)
5. vwbeetle1500 (Michael), suppose it'll give me an excuse to put a layer of wax on.
6. Brian Lesley & kids

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
this clashes with durrow in case people are interested, i know a few of ye went to it last year. Thats all as ye were!

The thing is there is going to be something on every sunday till the end of summer, so don't go changing your arrangements you can't pick a perfect date to suit everbody.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
The thing is there is going to be something on every sunday till the end of summer, so don't go changing your arrangements you can't pick a perfect date to suit everbody.

Totally agree Brian just lettin PJ and others know it clashes. Wasn't suggestin we change Cos as ya say it'll always clash and not suit people!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
why not work the run into the show? Like set out early to Kinnity and ending up at the show?

Anyway, my bug isn't running well so I won't be doing the run but I'll probably go to the show as a spectator to pick through the swapmeet junk in the vain hope I'll find some Audi treasures...

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
why not work the run into the show? Like set out early to Kinnity and ending up at the show?

I had that in the back of my mind alright to do that but if we want food in Kinnitty they dont serve till after 12 so we can't go there too early unless just for pictures. The other thing is That I have a very important meeting to go to on that night and I can't afford to get held up in a traffic jam in Durrow.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
1. P.J.
2. Horizontal (Aidan)
3. 69bug (Liam)
4. Beag (Graham)
5. vwbeetle1500 (Michael), suppose it'll give me an excuse to put a layer of wax on.
6. Brian Lesley & kids
7. Waynemac
8. beetlebug & ann73 ( liam n ann). its one of my working sundays, but i will try to swap it.....( 2 bugs if possible for pics ;) )

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
I said i'd fix up the list for you there Podsby...;)

1. P.J.
2. Horizontal (Aidan)
3. 69bug (Liam)
4. Beag (Graham)
6. Brian Lesley & kids
7. Waynemac
8. beetlebug & ann73 ( liam n ann). its one of my working sundays, but i will try to swap it.....( 2 bugs if possible for pics ;) )
9. Brosna
10. Podsby