Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Run to Kinnity Castle

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
I might organise a run to Kinnitty Castle for sometime later in the year when the weather picks up. Date to be decided. We would meet in Portlaoise and drive over the mountain to Kinnitty. Any interest??

Last edited:

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
common PJ give us a date! I'll go if its over the Easter school holidays
How about either Sunday 17th April or Saturday 23rd April which ever date suits people best. I will have to contact the Castle about it aswell to see if it suits them because we want the yard clear for photographs.

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
I contacted Kinnitty Castle. The date has been confirmed as Sunday 17 April. We will meet at the Midway in Portlaoise to be leaving Portlaoise for 10.30 sharp. Then we will head accross the mountain to Kinnitty. The Monks Kitchen is open in Kinnitty Castle from 12 o'clock so we can get something to eat and we can get a few photos in front of the castle before heading back accross the mountain again and back to the motorway and we can all go our seperate ways.

So it's list time.......

1. P.J.

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I contacted Kinnitty Castle. The date has been confirmed as Sunday 17 April. We will meet at the Midway in Portlaoise to be leaving Portlaoise for 10.30 sharp. Then we will head accross the mountain to Kinnitty. The Monks Kitchen is open in Kinnitty Castle from 12 o'clock so we can get something to eat and we can get a few photos in front of the castle before heading back accross the mountain again and back to the motorway and we can all go our seperate ways.

So it's list time.......

1. P.J.
2. Aidan

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Doubt my car be ready but i can meet ye in portlaoise for a chat before ye go.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
1. P.J.
2. Horizontal (Aidan)
3. 69bug (Liam)
4. Beag (Graham)
5. vwbeetle1500 (Michael), suppose it'll give me an excuse to put a layer of wax on.