Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Offcuts of scrap metal

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I want to start in on doing some repairs on the van before it completely dissolves. It's already looking shit this far into the winter so I need to get on top of it. I need some metal though. Anyone got any bits I could have knocking around? Thanks

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
I have a few bits here you can have but for 30 qoud you could buy a small sheet (2"x4")of new steel would save you a trip down here and you wont have to grind paint back every time you want to weld.there is a steel yard at the end of the runway at kilshane cross.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
It's really just any bits of metal at all to use to do patches where needed rather than using complete repair panels. A lot of the stuff needing doing on the van are small bits here and there. If you had something that would be great. If not, Riggsi I may well drop out to Kilshane cross like you say. Could save hassle.

coley

December 12, 2011
Dublin
Ive a few sq ft about 2x3ft you could have if any good to tou, up the road from you in dundrum, any night this wk after 9pm