Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

NorCal Busfest Pics

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
I went to a nice little Bus show today. I drove Thom Fitzpatrick's 11961 DC with a grafted in walk thru section complete with hoops and canvas. I left at 4:00 am to drive up to meet at Thom's house where we had 4 Busses lined up ready to go. Thom greets me and says " here are some ear plugs and the keys are inside"! It still had small nut redux boxes and would top out at 63 mph. It really was noisy with no headliner or interior kick panels, but it was a blast to drive!
We had a 5 bus caravan for a short time then we peeled off at the meeting place for the caravan. I think we had about 25 Busses in the caravan and it was really cool to see busses in front and back as far as you could see.

Start of the cruise.

busfest017.jpg

busfest020.jpg

Hard to tell but this Baja was huge and had some serious grunt!

busfest021.jpg

busfest024.jpg

We drove about 70 miles to the show then waited in line to get in. I think about 170 Busses attended.

busfest026.jpg

busfest028.jpg

busfest029.jpg

This was the only Frid in attendance but it was optioned to the hilt.

busfest031.jpg

Nice BarnDoor section.

busfest037.jpg

busfest038.jpg

Nice 15 window.

busfest045.jpg

busfest047.jpg

For Coxy your twin!

busfest059.jpg

busfest058.jpg

busfest057.jpg

All in all a good day. More pictures on Rule6