Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] NON-AIRCOOLED!! - Skoda Octavia parts

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
any of ye got an Octavia as a daily driver? Need any spare parts?

I've got a 02 Octavia Estate for breaking for all its lovely TDI bits. All the rest is available. If you need anything just ask, cheapy cheap or almost free as it's going to be weighed in.

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Don't suppose you happen to have the driver side door handle in chrome,like these fellas?The driver door handle was replaced with a bog standard grey one at some point..
vw-t4-chrome-interior-door-handles-finished-in-polished-chrome-years-96-03-20595-p.jpg

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
@johnny: the inner door handles are chrome but not like the pic you posted, I'll get a pic tomorrow.

@deckie: kind of a bluey/silvery/blue-silver

octavia_zpsm6xeg9en.jpg

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
You can have the mirror for free and spend the few quid on a rattle can

Someone hit his in a carpark and put a hole in it. He whacked a bit of isopon on never painted it.
I rang him he s happy with it the way it is.

He did have one request if its not broken.
The little plastic trianglur piece on the drivers door just over the door card. Kinda behind the mirror

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
@johnny, this is what the interior door handles look like. Is this the type you're after? Different to the pic you posted above...

20160412_180548_zpspftpew4e.jpg

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
@johnny, this is what the interior door handles look like. Is this the type you're after? Different to the pic you posted above...

They look more like the one in the van Trev.I'll double check in the morning.Admittingly they look nothing like the pic I posted above,I just google imaged those..

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy

IMG_20160414_091800.jpg

Looks like they're different. I thought they might be generic across VAG.Not to worry one is sure to pop up somewhere. Thanks anyway Trev

September 11, 2014
Mayo
Hi Trev.
the lower grill piece on drivers side.
The sister has an Octavia with this piece missing.
fair price plus postage to Mayo.

Also. Question.
Did the Octavia's have the non pd tdi's fitted up to 04 ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 72