Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Membership number

Con11

Club Member
Club Member
January 15, 2020
Ireland
hi can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a membership number after signing up ?
I have only joined yesterday , just want to get insurance sorted.
or who can I contact to get an answer ?
Thanks Conor

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Hi Conor. Trev Looks after memberships but as this is club is run by members doing what they can on a voluntary basis in between work and family commitments it can sometimes take a day or two for your membership to be completed. I'm sure Trev will be in touch when he sees this message.
Welcome to the club by the way. What VW have you got? Cathal

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Your welcome pack and 2020 calendar went in the post this morning. I don't have your membership number to hand right now but I'll email or text it to you tonight.

Con11

Club Member
Club Member
January 15, 2020
Ireland
Thanks so much , is the membership renewed from the date of joining every year ? Or does it start on a particular date ?regards Conor

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Your membership is valid until 31-12-20.

we don't send individual reminder letters to members but in December we do post a reminder notice here on the forum and on the Eircooled FB page.

I'll get that membership number for you shortly.

Con11

Club Member
Club Member
January 15, 2020
Ireland
Thanks Trev . I love the forums . Looking at the pics I’m well jell . Some beautiful bugs . Makes me want to spend time in the garage , just not sure I have the skills to complete a project bug !!!!!! May be asking for advice ... thanks for the quick response