Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

March 17th 2007 :: St Patrick's Day Parade

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Bad news I can't make it to Mayo for the weenkend. The whole family are sick and don't want to travel to Mayo. But I did manage to get a cancelation place in the Dublin parade so hopefully Tiernan and myself will be fit enough to attend that and show off our Beetle.

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
That is a shame about ye being sick but great that yurself and Tiernan still get to show off your bug :irish:

We'll have to decide whether or not to go over to Kiltimagh parade or not now 8)

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Sorry I cant make it guys. My granny was taken into hospital for a fairly serious operation, so I wanted to stay around in case anything went wrong. The good news though is she's through it now, but shes still under sedation. Im going to go and visit her soon.

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I hope she recovers okay :) what a day to have an operation :shock: it must have been very serious - it aint easy when you get old :)

Tom is still blowing up balloons and paddifying the cars :D :D :D :irish:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Yeah she fell yesterday and broke her hip. Shes 92 years old, has osteoporosis and angina so wasnt exactly the best candidate for surgery. Im glad she got through it OK though, but it will be a long road to recovery. Have a good parade anyway! I hope its good and the weather holds off!

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
put new batteries in and....still left it behind :shock:

Was a very wet day here but hte show still went on :lol:

there were a few cameras there so will get some pics up in a bit 8)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
thanks to Hugh for the pics 8)

paddy002.jpg

paddy001.jpg

paddy003.jpg

paddy007.jpg

paddy006.jpg

paddy004.jpg

paddy005.jpg

thanks to Anne for the lovely homemade scones for the tea :)

We had three classic bugs, a karmann ghia, the VW bay camper and a newbie bug 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) great turn out for a wet day and it was lovely to meet everyone again 8)

S

SplitBusVanatic

Excellent Day all round,

I'll get the pics Cuz Paul took and post them up here when i get a chance..

Thanks for the hospitality and the green cáca milis, yum,
Great to see ye all again,
and the ever-expanding vw collection..

Later,
D.C. :lol: