Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW ,Sunday May 30 2010

airnwater

Club Member
Club Member
April 9, 2007
Limerick
Limerick VW show

When ? Sunday May 30 ( weekend BEFORE June bank holiday weekend )

Where ? Same location as 2009 ,

Unigolf club

National Technological Park

Plassey Park Road

Castletroy

Limerick.

( This is very close to the University of Limerick , a few miles from Limerick city centre)

Probably Irelands longest established VW show ,first held in 1992, so thanks to all
those who have supported it in the past....

If you haven't attended the Limerick show before ,or even if you have ! check out the feature on 2009 show by Cathal O'Toole in February 2010 Volksworld magazine ...:D

Just in case you O.D. on VAG stuff, there will also be a large display of classic cars...

More information closer to the date

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
One of the best shows of last year and with the full show on concrete there's no need for wellies!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Bumping this to the top for people who "almost" have cars finished. Only a few weeks away, so take this as a gentle kick.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
It looks like I'll be in Kilkenny the night before, so I'll bring the beetle home and join the Kilkenny boys in a convoy back to Limerick that morning for the show. We'll head to Urlingford where we'll meet the motorway and come off at Cashel if someone else wants to meet us somewhere en route? (Tipp lads maybe?)

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I'll be joining the N7 from Kildare town - PJ, I'm running a 1200 so it'll be stately progress on my part

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
what time you setting out at aidan?

I'm not sure what time it all starts but it looks like it'd take about 2.5 hours from Kildare town (just to be on the safe side and allowing for petrol stops, dawdling mass goers etc etc).

So what'd you reckon - 9.30ish? Maybe a bit earlier? I'm flexible either way

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
yeah, not bad...i would leave at around 9am so for kildare, possibly meet in "kildare village" car park....i will confirm closer to the date if we are going for sure.........