Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Last blast of 2014, 12 oct!!!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
10177220_779350948793284_932096993793547683_n.jpg

Sweet pic. If it was me I'd probably lose the aftermarket side indicators you've fitted. I'm all for safety but I'd say you'll be grand without them :p

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Sweet pic. If it was me I'd probably lose the aftermarket side indicators you've fitted. I'm all for safety but I'd say you'll be grand without them :p

They're my wing tip indicators, for when I'm coming in to land...handy in fog mainly and for low level navigation...:p

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
BTW, how did the VWs compare to the other makes on the day?

Pretty good, I think...Liam And Brian always seemed to get to the finish line ahead of anything they raced. Wasn't paying a huge amount of attention to the times as I was probably either in the car or under it for a lot of the day...there were some very quick Hondas there, a share of them running in the 11s, something :)blush:) ran a 10.9 but a good share of the majority were running 14s and 15s so the lads were a good bit quicker in their bugs. There was an E39 M5 pulling big burnouts and sliding sideways up the strip that I love to know the time it did, the Camero had excellent burnouts but met its match a few times on th strip...mad variety of stuff there come to think about it :D

Last edited:

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
I'd love it, wouldn't know what to do with it though :ROFLMAO: probably like admiring Jessica Alba from afar, if I actually got my hands on her I wouldn't know where to start...

You'd probably shake her hand and break it off and that'll be the end of it :lol: