Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kilkenny meet

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
Ah deadly, great turn out. And another strut beetle - I love it. Didn't make it last night due to baby screaming all day and a wife that needed sleep. Beetle is up on blocks anyway. There's always next month.

Reactions: andrew

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Important notice - Change of venue

I was up in Halfords (by KFC) earlier and noticed that it is closed for a week due to renovation.
Therefore this Tuesday night we will meet at the Applegreen service station at Junction 7 just off the M9.

Waterford folks - Just stay on the motorway 2 more exits.

Kildare (northern folks) get off a junction earlier.

It should suit ye Stradbally yokes as well ;)

Hopefully service will return to normal next month
​​​​​​As usual, ALL welcome. See ye there at 7:30

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
11 heads at tonights meet. (y)
It was practically a T4 meet but fair play to drifterex for flying the aircooled flag....all the way up from Waterford.
As usual we had members from surrounding counties making the trip. Really looking forward to some light at these over the coming warmer months.

Hopefully we'll be back to our usual location next month.

image_zpsbed7udyc.jpeg

image_zpsfbkbi1fu.jpeg

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
I got drowned in a sea of water coolers. Great turn out again, and perfect excuse to blow the cobwebs off the 1303, and go for a bit of a spin.

Sound for the coffee and a look around Rez-HQ too

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Everyone ok with this Tuesday? Clocks have gone forward so we should get some daylight. (y)

Back at the usual location.

Really miss being able to have my van at these meets. Hope to have it back on the road at these meets before the dark evenings roll in again

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Lovely catching up with you last night Keith. Pity you can't remember being there. You told a great story about the hookers and cocaine. Pity it turned out to be a bloke.

:p

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
See y'all tomorrow night.
Fantastic weather. No reason not to get those dubs out for a spin.